In recognition of the ongoing coronavirus (COVID-19) threat, the Club has cancelled all upcoming events and meetings.
What you need to know
- Stay safe by washing your hands, keeping your distance from others, and staying home if you feel unwell.
- If you have symptoms of coronavirus you should get tested.
- From 22 June the number of visitors that you can have to your home has reduced to 5 visitors. Outdoor gatherings have reduced to a maximum group of 10 people.
- Vehicle club meetings and events remain at a maximum of 10 people with 1.5 metre social distancing.
- Restaurants, pubs, auction halls, community halls, libraries, museums and places of worship remain at a maximum of 20 people in any one space until 12 July.
- Businesses including gyms, cinemas, theatres and TABs can open, with a maximum of 20 people per space.
- All changes to restrictions and the proposed dates are subject to the advice of Victoria’s Chief Health Officer and the continued and effective management of the spread of COVID-19.
What you need to keep doing
- practice good hygiene
- maintain physical distancing, keep at least 1.5 metres away from others
- understand the risk and symptoms
- help continue to slow the spread of COVID-19 by getting tested, even if you have mild symptoms
- stay home and avoid contact if you’re feeling unwell
- take care wherever you go, assume others may be carrying the virus
- Restaurants, cafes and other hospitality businesses may resume dine-in services with up to 20 seated patrons per enclosed space.
- Cafes, pubs, bars, clubs and nightclubs can provide alcohol without a meal when seated.
- Limits on patrons are in place to comply with the density requirements allowed within a single space – one customer per four square metres.
- Have up to 5 visitors in your home at any one time, in addition to the normal residents of a household.
- Organise a public gatherings of up to 10 people in a public place.
- zoos, outdoor amusement parks and outdoor arcades will have a patron cap based on the overall space in the venue, with 20 patrons in any indoor spaces subject to density requirements of one person per four square metres. Groups are limited to 10 people.
- Indoor cinemas, concert venues, theatres and auditoriums, may open and have up to 20 seated patrons per venue or theatre, subject to the four square metre rule. Theatres with multiple seating tiers (e.g. stalls and balconies) with separate entries may seat up to 20 people per tier with density requirements of one person per four square metres.
- Libraries, including toy libraries, are permitted to open, with no more than 20 people allowed in each separate space, subject to the four square metre rule, in addition to those required to operate the library.
- Community facilities are permitted to open with no more than 20 people allowed in each separate space, subject to the four square metre rule, in addition to those required to operate the facility.
- You are able to stay in a holiday home or private residence.
- You are also able to stay in tourist accommodation, including caravan parks and camping grounds.
- Tourist accommodation with shared and communal facilities such as kitchens and bathrooms will be open.
- The ski season will commence and accommodation in ski resorts will be open, subject to some restrictions.