RACV 2020 National Veteran Vehicle Rally – What to Expect
What to Expect?
- Entry Forms and Meal/Activity Forms will be available April, 2020
- These forms will be distributed to all registered Expressions of Interest and TAVCCA clubs.
They will also be available on the club website www.veterancarclub.org.au
- Rally Entry Closing date will be Friday August 14, 2020
- We will advertise and promote a list of pre and post event activities and places of interest for those who wish to extend their stay in the region.
When Should I Arrive?
- The rally starts on Sunday, October 11th 2020.
- Registration commences at noon.
- The first function is a Mayoral Welcome at 3pm.
- Arrangements have been made for late registration for those arriving at other times.
What Happens Then?
Monday and Tuesday
are touring days. One short, one long. Provision has been made for smaller/slower vehicles so they don’t miss any of the planned activities on the longer run.
South Australia will host a fellowship dinner on the Tuesday evening with a 1907 veteran adventure presentation. Watch this space.
Starts with a car display at Riverside Park adjacent to the Murray River. In the afternoon you may wish to join our 1910 Garden Party set in the grounds of the historic Pioneer Settlement. Following a gourmet BBQ dinner, our gaslight run with a twist will commence.
Thursday and Friday
are touring days. Again, one short, one long. The Gala Rally Dinner will be held in the grand Art Deco Town Hall on the Friday evening.
The event finishes on Saturday morning October 17th with a Farewell Breakfast.